Re: [Spridgets] Civility?

To: "Fisher or Elizabeth Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Civility?
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 23:19:09 -0400
Elizabeth,

We're all entitled to our opinion.   Royalty offends me.   So
.................!    The real country and the real people of Britain are
great.

The List is full of private opinions about an enormous endless number of
topics.

My very first e-mail on coming to the List was to complain about e-mails
passing between members about guns.   It was a good well written and argued
e-mail, and the sum total of my complaint and effort was to be told to hit
the delete key.

Soon after that I had protracted and enjoyable correspondence with members
on the List about the .303 Lee Enfield.   (A fine British weapon.)

I see this evening there is correspondence about the Jaguar motor car.   I
thought this was a List for Sprites and Midgets.   (I'd prefer it was only
AN5 Sprites.)   I'm gonna hit the delete key.

Michael