Re: [Spridgets] Civility ?

To: "Fisher or Elizabeth Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Civility ?
From: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 23:51:44 -0400
Elizabeth,

That's the point.   You do have to express your opinions to the world.
Otherwise, what's left?

I think you're wrong on the American politician point.   (You just watch
what e-mails that comment will produce.)   I'm afraid you're gonna leave
yourself wide open to endless correspondence which will probably go on for
years.

Don't be offended, just enjoy, and hit the delete button.

Michael