Re: [Spridgets] Hi ya

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hi ya
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 19:23:52 -0400
I disconnected the tie rod ends from the steering levers. Both kingpin
assembly's swivel freely. They look pretty new, and there is no
discernible play. I can turn the steering wheel with one finger, but it
doesn't feel as free as I think it should. Pushing or pulling the tie
rod ends  is difficult, it's very stiff. Shouldn't it move pretty
freely? it's just the rack and the steering wheel/shaft... On my B, I
can do that easily...

Marc