Re: [Spridgets] OSH has Pozidrive bits

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OSH has Pozidrive bits
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:26:50 -0700
If it works, it works.  I owned a VW Vannogon for 10 years and did all my
own work on it.  Every time you open a VW service manual you are instructed
on what special VW tool will be required to do whatever.  The only special
VW tool I just couldn't fake was the 9mm allen socket for the CV joints.
Then I learned a trick involving a syringe full of 90wt. and a dab of
silicone that kept me from ever having to use that tool ever again.  I'm
also aware that 14mm and 9/16" aren't the same thing, but that doesn't stop
me!!

Glen