Re: [Spridgets] Help - lots of long LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Help - lots of long LBC
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:03:47 -0600
Like Castor oil?  More would help if you are trying to shove it up an orifice.

I don't think rear caster (castor) is really an issue on Spridgets.
Come to think of it, I don't think front caster is an issue on
Spridgets.  When you get into struts and such then caster is
important.

Well, it seems people with "daniel" in their email addys are ganging up on me.
And Bob is the Cap'n, unless I'm out on my Whaler, when I guess I am
the captain for a time.  ARRRRRRRGH, shiver me timbers.