[Spridgets] Root cause found - timing issue

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Root cause found - timing issue
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 00:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
It was, in fact, the dizzy gear out 180. When I
checked last night, it was not at TDC, #4 was at TDC
so the dizzy gear was right side up. Tonight after a
good hour and half sleep, I checked it again, and the
drive was off 180. I marked the large side per
Flounder's good suggestion. What's good about this is
it made me think about stuff I haven't in detail in a
while. When I install cams and timing gear, I degree
it properly with dials and the like - the process
blocked the concept a little. Thanks for the replies,
even those that were in triplicate, quadruplicate, and
derflicate.

Bonus question - why do the SCCA guys use bronze
distributor gears>

Ron

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.