Re: [Spridgets] 20-minute engine swap

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 20-minute engine swap
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:45:00 -0400
I believe this idea requires one to remove both front fenders first in
order to get at the heads of the screws (Posidrive, preferred).  In that
case, I corded electric drill with a screw bit should work well.  And a
generator at the track to provide power for the drill. And, while it's
running, might as well power a little fridge to hold cool beers for
after the motor comes out.