[Spridgets] 3/4 inch master cylinder conversion for disc brakes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Spridgets] 3/4 inch master cylinder conversion for disc brakes
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 22:46:14 -0700
Just wanted to let you all know I am getting a second round of
requests for 3/4" inch converted master cylinders. The first batch
was a big success and had numerous positive emails about the end
product that was returned to the people who wanted it done. I had two
done for myself as well.

If you were on the fence about doing it or were wanting to "wait and
see" or just hearing about it for the first time, please let me know
if you are interested.

You can learn all about it here:

http://gerardsgarage.com/Garage/Tech/DbrakeUg.htm

send e-mail to pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com with you questions or