Re: [Spridgets] Anyone have......... (no list content)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anyone have......... (no list content)
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:30:14 -0500
> Fer Crissakes, Bradster.  Buy a real gun willya?!   ;-)

Keerful whatcha say bout Benjamin air rifles. They were made in St Louis and
were quite a piece of work. Multiple pumps for multiple tasks. My dad bought
one in 1962. We had it rebuilt by the factory in 1972. It was just a .177 BB
gun, but it would kill possums very nicely. I always meant to pick up the
handgun version of it, but never have gotten around to it. I believe the
company was acquired by Sheridan, but I see that the product still exists
and apparently is still the precision brass instrument of yore. Hope so.
David Lieb