[Spridgets] Another computer NO LBC question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Another computer NO LBC question
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:58:09 EDT
I think I might have found a printer that will work with W98 only it wants
W98 SE.

This PC has W98 but I do have an install disc for W98 SE.  I suppose the
printer will flat refuse to work with anything other than the SE and I'll have
install everything from scratch? (I'm software challanged).

Also, does anyone have any original install software they want to throw away
but could throw to me instead - I'm working on Word 97 that a lister gave me
several years ago.

Daniel 1312 - back to printer hunting