Re: [Spridgets] Rib Case Gear box question

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rib Case Gear box question
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:49:56 -0500
Thanks-
I think I'll wait a couple of moon phases.  I wanted to dry fit it just to
make sure I had all the parts, but I'll wait until I get some gaskets in.

It appears I am missing a key and a welch plug so far on the remote shaft.
Are these "universal" parts, or do I have to dig deeper and more
specialized?

Since I have this apart, are there any other pieces I should renew?

I still wonder why it was separated, I pulled the gearbox cover and
fortunately things look clean and not glittery or hacked up.

Chris