Re: [Spridgets] midget transplant

To: "Weber, Chris" <cweber@advanced-input.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] midget transplant
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:50:33 -0500
Chris,
         There are some difficulties major, and minor, or installing
later rear ends in Bugeyes.
Springs and their mountings are completely different requiring major
surgery for no gain. Don't do it. Minor difficulties are brakes.
Maybe justifiable for some uses, but unless there's a compelling
reason, not worth the effort.

Peter C

Lord, I pray my brakes are twice as good as the guy in front of me....
... and half as good as the guy behind.

==