[Spridgets] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:00:48 -0700
Hi friends,

A friend of mine who moved from San Francisco to Pittsburgh, PA a
couple years ago suprised me last weekend by inviting me for a week's
stay in Pittsburgh. I thought I'd let you right coasters know I will
be in your "neighborhood" during the week of the 8th through the 15th
of July. I don't have exact dates yet, but that's pretty close to
what it will be. If anyone would like to meet up, please let me know.
I don't know if I'll make the '08 Sprite Anniversary yet, so...

Gerard