Re: [Spridgets] Miata owners mecca

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Miata owners mecca
From: Flash. <thefirebuilds@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 12:56:27 -0500
//Continues with the excuses.

I think my cars got 1000lbs on you too, ok, maybe 900 on severin's *cough*

--
http://btdtracing.com
97 STS2 CRX & 97 SpecMiata

"Here is something that helps me:  I'm going to die and everyone I
know is going to die.  We're all riding in a plane that is about to
crash, it's already swerving and going up and down.  Are you going to
sit there and worry about "I don't have the shoes I want?"  Why would
you give a f*** about anything if you're sliding towards death.  It's
the only thing that keeps me going." - Ron Bennington