Re: [Spridgets] Info needed for BusterCluster article

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Info needed for BusterCluster article
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 01:49:39 -0500
No, no, no and NO!  You guys are forgetting the obvious.  It's not
sentimental value, Ron. It is now a car with an incredible history
that is well documented not only in our memory, but also online in
several locations and therefore extremely unusual. Given what the
girls got at Barrett Jackson for their restoration, I hardly think
$18K is unreasonable. The important thing is that the owner should
remain as anonymous as possible. If appraisers should come to know
Buster for what he is, you couldn't get $.25 for the car!  ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 midget in Dodge City

On 6/24/07, Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net> wrote:
> Ron Soave wrote:
> > Bugeyes get about 2 - 3 times what Spridgets get for
> > comparable condition
>
> I know, 3 or 4k works for me for a Midget or 2.

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)