Re: [Spridgets] Oklahoma 'time capsule' Plymouth

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Oklahoma 'time capsule' Plymouth
From: "charlie shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:43:56 -0500 (CDT)
This was really an interesting story here in Oklahoma. It was part of our
Centenial celebration.  They had a drawing to see who the winner would be.
 You had to guess the population of Tulsa in 2007.  It seems the micro
film was intact in the car and they are in the process of contacting the
winner.  They said he would be about 87 years old now, if he is not living
it will go to his nearest living relative (if they can find them).

I can just see it, Mr Smith, YES, you just won a 57 Plymouth...oh by the
way it is really rusty.  But there is this guy in NJ named Frank, he can
get that restored in a few days for you. (spridget content)

Charlie