[Spridgets] Petersen Auto Museum - New Display -

To: Morris Motors <morris_motors@yahoogroups.com>, Sprite
Subject: [Spridgets] Petersen Auto Museum - New Display -
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:59:34 -0700 (PDT)
Group,

  I thought i would pass this information on the Petersen Auto Museum - New
Display. If you are in the LA area you should put a trip to Peterson on your
agenda. They always have a great display of cars. The place was recently
remodeled and they did a very nice job. Be sure to read the foot note at the
bottom below the Email from Ed who is the owner of a 1948 Playboy on
display....Vigil

  Vigil,

  Yesterday I went up to LA to the Petersen Auto Museum to see their
eight month long exhibit called "Microcars -- the Minimum in Motoring."

There are about 40 really cool and rare Microcars there to see, many
from the collection of Bruce Weiner (1). Zundapp Janus, Isetta, Mazda,
Velorex, Goggos, etc., etc.

Of course, make sure you also check out the really cool 1948 Playboy
car in the exhibit as well!

I know the owner personally! Ha Ha.

Seriously, I loaned my 1948 Playboy to them for the duration of the
show. The display is really nice.

  Until next February 08:
http://www.petersen.org/default.cfm?docid=1057

Cheers!

Ed Howard
Orange County, CA
1948 Playboy #34
1957 BMW Isetta Bubble Window Z-molding
1964 Amphicar
1967 Sunbeam Alpine

(1) For those who do not know of Bruce. He has a Microcar Museum in Georgia
that is one of the best in the world. He has a web site that you need several
hours to see and read about all the cars. He had the funds to do it right being
the owner of Double Bubble Bubble Gum till last year. He bought a Microcar
Museum in Germany and imported all the stock. He kept the best and the very
rare cars. Then sold off the rest. He has been adding to the collection on a
regular basis. So it just keeps getting better every year.

  Link: >>>>   http://www.microcarmuseum.com/

That's all Folks !

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.