Re: [Spridgets] was record resto, now Bondo tricks

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, Michael Conn <mconn2@bright.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] was record resto, now Bondo tricks
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:38:22 -0700 (PDT)
"Most of us would never do any of these terrible things to our treasured
little Spridgets. But for a dented Triumph however.............."

  Speaking of old Triumphs...  While prepping the body of a MKIII Spitfire I
restored about 20 years ago, I found the driver side sill filled with a
wadded-up plastic shower curtain.  Definitely stronger material than Burger
King or Taco Bell wrappers, but not nearly as environmentally friendly.
   - David

> List.
>
> The stories about how to fill in holes in our spridgets are really quite
> depressing, don't you think. Surely it's much more satisfying to do the
> job properly (i.e. buy replacement panels or whatever). The first e-mail
> or so depressed me, so I'm just hitting delete now. We're to preserve
> our
> LBC's are we not? Don't send me e-mails full of abuse, I'll just hit
> delete every time I see one.
>
> Sorry, feel a bit serious about this topic (not to mention depressed)!
>
> Michael

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.