[Spridgets] Brake line tips? missing wheel wobble...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Brake line tips? missing wheel wobble...
From: "Mark A. O'Neil" <mark.a.oneil@Dartmouth.EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 20:44:24 -0400
Okay. I have to replace the brake line that runs from the front to
the rear on my '79.

Given the bends required at the back and the bends required at the
front which is easier to start with... up front and feed the longer
straight to the back or the other way?

Seems it would all be easier if the engine wasn't in the way but I
don't think I am up for moving that out of there just yet.

-m

PS: I replaced the rear axle bearings and that wobble seems to be
gone - at least on the stands it is no longer visible when spinning
the wheel...