Re: [Spridgets] test, is this thing on?

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'Spridget List'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] test, is this thing on?
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 21:19:31 -0500
Sorry-I was actually out in the garage working on mine.

Scored a known working alternator this weekend, just have to find a bracket
and make a trip to the hardware store for bolts and barter with the
electricians for a few feet of the properly colored wires.

Oh yeah, get the %(^& engine in the car.  "old car buddy" with a hoist won't
pick up his phone.  Eh.  He likes Firebirds.

I need to get the thing running by Halloween.  The family wagon needs to be
back in the garage.  I have a place to park it indoors for the winter if I
can get it there.

tickles

Chris

1966 MKIII