Re: [Spridgets] stuck in first

To: "Andy Webster" <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] stuck in first
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:35:27 -0700
Hi Andy,

First time has to happen sometime!  You can likely pry it out of this
overshifting position by taking off the side plate, but it probably will
happen again soon.  It's a fixable thing, but still needs to be out of the
car.  I have a small really inexpensive, (read that as free!) ring that
helps when you're ready to work on the problem.  I also have a more
expensive solution!  A 5 speed!

Later, Paul A