[Spridgets] Wiper Motor has just gone T.U.

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Wiper Motor has just gone T.U.
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 18:41:34 -0700 (PDT)
Just tried to flip on the wipers this evening only to find they weren't
working. Voltage measured at the plug going into the wipers is 1 & 2 volts
respectively hi/lo setting. I'm sure I've got either a crappy ground or a case
of green terminals inside the wiper switch contacts. Can anyone confirm voltage
readings for the wiper motor. Voltage readings were taken with plug
disconnected and key in run position, wiper switch on.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH