[Spridgets] Alaskan Christmas Party

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Ed's Spridgeteers"
Subject: [Spridgets] Alaskan Christmas Party
From: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 20:55:05 -0700
Tom had been in the liquor business for 25 years. Finally, sick of the
stress he quit his job and bought 50 acres of land in Alaska as far away
from humanity as possible. He saw the postman once a week and got groceries
once a month. Otherwise it was total peace and quiet.

     After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocked on
his door. He opened it and saw a huge, bearded man standing there. "Name's
Lars, your neighbor from forty miles up the road...Having a Christmas party
Friday night...Thought you might like to come. About 5:00."

     Great", said Tom, "after six months out here I'm ready to meet some
local folks. Thank you."

     As Lars was leaving, he stopped. "Gotta warn you, there's gonna be
some drinkin.'"

     "Not a problem" said Tom. "After 25 years in the business, I can drink
with the best of 'em."

     Again, the big man started to leave and stopped. "More 'n' likely
gonna be some fightin' too."

     "Well, I get along with people, I'll be all right. I'll be there.
Thanks again," said Tom.

     "More'n likely be some wild sex, too." Lars added.

     "Now that's really not a problem" said Tom, warming to the idea. "I've
been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, what
should I wear?"

     "Whatever you want. Just gonna be the two of us."