Re: [Spridgets] gearbox

To: "Mike Rambour" <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] gearbox
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:25:09 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,
     There is one on Ebay right now with a noisy first and reverse gear
(if you don't mind, but it works) for $7 plus shipping.  The auction
will finish in 2 days.  The seller is known to be a good guy from
what I have heard on the list.  I have no financial interest, yada,
yada.  Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/2odxf8

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite