I know, I gave an update last week, but this keeps up the pressure on me to
get it done.
The Subaru throttle body was no good for a turbo engine, since I found an
old-timer-expert that described what happens when the baffle closes and the
turbo is still spinning like mad on a wet-turbo set-up. So that went under
the banch for the wife's Datsun engined Morris Traveler next year.
Its back to the Ford TB and a total rethinking. Now I plan on modifying the
intake manifold to inject after the turbo and about 3" away from the intake
valves. One injector per intake port, batch fired on every ignition event.
All the electronics (computer/ diagnostic "stim" board, and under bonnet
relay/fuse box) will be done by tonight, the cables are in hand. I've got the
throttle body, throttle position sensor, idle air valve and oxy sensor. Still
need fuel pump, injectors, fuel pressure regulator and intake air temp
My goal is to have it done and well tuned for Lake of the Ozarks. If it works
as well as it should, I'll be getting there on a LOT less gas.
Edit your replies