[Spridgets] roll bar deluge

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] roll bar deluge
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:37:38 -0500
Hah.. I mention I have 6 roll bars laying around, and I've gotten a deluge
of mails looking to buy them. The fact is, when you have as many Spridgets
as I do (just bought another 5 two weeks ago), that it's likely most will be
spoken for in some sort of project or another.

The AutoPower roll bars are very adequate for most applications.

http://www.autopowerindustries.com/rollbars.asp

Another alternative for some of you is to have a local sprint car or stock
car fabrication shop make up something custom for your needs.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson@thicko.com> wsthompson@thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image001.png]