Re: [Spridgets] I can't stand it anymore...NSC

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I can't stand it anymore...NSC
From: "Matt Endicott" <endicar@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:26:52 -0500
The TC is mine.  Anyone interested in it please contact me off-list and I'll
be glad to tell you what I know about it.  I bought the car in '03 thinking
it would make a good "driver".  Turned out to need a lot more work.  Either
the TC or the Midget (see Ed's website) has to go.  I have mixed feelings
about selling the TC and am already regretting it.  Unfortunately it's
clouded by a bad eBay experience that I'm having a tough time getting over.
If anyone is interested in a very nice original 948 Midget let me know and
I'll pull the TC ad.

Matt
847-287-2628