Re: [Spridgets] Hazard switches

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hazard switches
From: "Mark A. O'Neil" <mark.a.oneil@Dartmouth.EDU>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:59:56 -0400
On Sep 30, 2007, at 7:22 PM, Billy Zoom wrote:

> What in the world is a hazard switch? How often do you need one??

Heh...A switch for hazards? They are used when you wish to draw
attention to yourself or others.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned I have only ever used them during
an inspection - which requires that they work if they are original to
the car which they are on a '79.

Mine currently do not work because the switch I bought two months ago
crapped out yesterday.

I was just wondering if there is more than one manufacturer and if so
who carries the better or if they are all the same manufacturer, in
which case I'm going to save some cash and simply go to radio shack...

-m