Re: [Spridgets] Sheboygan WI

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Sheboygan WI
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 09:20:02 -0500
Brad wrote:

It looks like I will be in town in around two weeks. Anyone live in
that area? I don't know if I'll have the time, but if I do, I'd like
to tip a glass and tell some lies, if anyone is interested.

Brad -

I am typing this from Sheboygan, where I work. (I live about 25 minutes
west). I would like to meet you and talk some Spridget.

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Mr. White'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance