Re: [Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 19:16:25 -0500
I concur wholeheartedly.  Had it not been that he bought lunch at a (really
cheap) roadside diner where a hamburger bun cut my lip open, I, too, might
have found fit to criticize the recovery effort he sucked us into.

Actually, it was another typical flounderesque deal of the century.  We just
needed to wade through several inches of raccoon sh_t to find the treasure.
Which, of course, means that Flounder's indebtedness extends just that much
deeper.

Time will eventually come to settle up.  It will be so sweet.

Larry Daniels

79 MGB LE
60 Bugeye
67 Austin A60 Pickup (Ute)

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."