Re: [Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Rick Fisk"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 18:01:26 -0700
Frank Clarici wrote: "Who was reading the maps in England? I recall doing all
the driving.
Yeah, Frank, and who wouldn't LISTEN to me? Who insisted that he liked a
stretch of road so much that that he kept making U-turns and going back and
forth on stretches of road. Do I have to bring Diane into this?\
Just be grateful that I refuse and swear NEVER to spill the beans to ANYONE
about your right-hand turns into the nearest lane out of parking lots or at
T-junctions. Or what that means in England!  Or how I was cowering for fear of
my life on the floorboards of the back seat.
Not me. I keep those kinds of things to myself, for I am an honorable man!
Buster