Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 5, Issue 42

To: <RampantNM@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 5, Issue 42
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:01:43 -0400
You must mean Cerberus Disassembly Management.
Let's see...if we sell Jeep to some investors in Texas, and the Ram
pick-up line to a consortium from Montana, we could unload the Auburn
Hills Tech Center to a nursing home chain and the Chelsea Proving
Grounds to Wal-Mart.  That leaves the pocket change for our hungry
motorheads from China and....voila!  We have "managed our capital
acerbically.  (cerberutically?)"

God save Lee Iacocca.  His recent audio book, "Where Have All the
Leaders Gone" is great commentary on the state of the nation and our
oligarchy, if you can excuse the incessant bragging of how smart he was
to bring us the K-car.  :-)

JohnD