Re: [Spridgets] 67 progress pics

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 67 progress pics
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:13:39 -0400
Robert Bruce Evans wrote:
> What gives, Frank?  Are you beginning to slow down in your Golden
> Years?  Wasn't there a time not long ago when you would just pass on
> this car because it would be too easy and no challenge to put into
> running condition?

Since this was the ONLY 67 Sprite project for sale on the internet, I
had to buy it. OK, it's an easy project.
There were a few other 67s for sale but they were 68s and 65s, not 67s.
I am swamped with work, and no end in site. So the Sprite has to wait.
Hey, I did work on it Saturday and gutted the thing including the floors.
I read where people plan a whole weekend to drop a gas tank. I dropped
the tank in 2 minutes, it would have been less but the clamp on neck
gave me a fit. I yanked the engine and trans in 10 minutes before dinner
after work one night. Some people plan a month for that project ;)
And with several weekends already booked up, this car may take me until
Christmas to finish.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ