Re: [Spridgets] Parts car SoCal For sale

To: "Peter C" <peter@nosimport.com>, "Brad Fornal"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Parts car SoCal For sale
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:29:14 -0700
Hmmm.  Maybe it IS a typo!  Or way too much pride!!!  Anyway, if anyone is
interested in this "totaled" Sprite, let me know and I will run up and take
a look at it.  I am not sure how much good my five page "appraisal" sheet
would do, but I can at least look at it and find out what the "real" price
is.  You can never tell how proud someone is of their car until faced with
the reality of things.  (Especially since 1) it was "given" to him, 2) the
landlord is pressuring him, and 3) he obviously don't know zip about
Spridgets!

Buster
Peter C. wrote
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Parts car SoCal For sale
> Yeah.... I thought it was a typo, too.

Brad wrote

Peter C. wrote:
> >On 10/18/07, Peter C <peter@nosimport.com> wrote:
> > >  From the MG Experience. I have no knowledge, interest, or
recommendation.
> > > ========================================
> > > Sorry to all that called me I had to clear some thing up before I
could let this go. There is no paperwork with the Sprite only a bill of
sale it is good for parts only. I would prefer to sell it as one unit but I
can pull it apart. The Sprite was running and driving when  it was totaled
a few months ago. A customer gave me his wrecked 62 Sprite. It has a good
running engine and trans, disc brakes, almost  new seats, good reusable
interior. It was hit hard in the front so I cut it off to move the car. It
is great for parts. 2000.00 OBO would like to get rid of it this week.
Bring your trailer it won't last long the landlord is on my a  to get it
off the lot. Thanks Joe   818 350 6222