Re: [Spridgets] 1/2 floors

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1/2 floors
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:18:27 -0700
Sorry, Flounder, you are too late.  I needed only bits and pieces replaced,
and so only used bits and pieces.  So, I threw the rest of the floor pans
in the trash last week.

Now that they have resuscitated you with the electric paddles, I will admit
I was just winding you up.  No, I was able to give those new, but unneeded
leftover pieces to good, appreciative homes.

Buster