Re: [Spridgets] [The SoCal Fires

To: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [The SoCal Fires
From: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:13:04 -0500
We still laugh about our Katrina experience at work.  Picture this:  Two
computer geeks wearing golf shirts trying to figure out how dual Diesel
pumps work...We drove down there from Wisconsin to our satellite office with
a truck full of supplies.

We were asked by a few people "Y'all here on vacation?"

Ummm, yeah...

Good people down there though.  I hope to go back soon.

Chris

66 MKIII
With brakes now!