[Spridgets] '59 Bugeye - New Jersey

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] '59 Bugeye - New Jersey
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:05:33 -0400 (EDT)
I have been looking to pick up another Bugeye for the last few months.  The
deal on the '58 orange (copper) one in California fell through as the seller
didn't actually own the Bugeye and the actual owner is dead etc.

Actually, I am wondering if anyone in the New Joisey area (Frank are ya
listening?) knows of the OEW '59 that is currently being auctioned on ebay.  It
looks like what I am after.  If anyone has any info on that specific Bugeye,
please let me know what you know or think.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Cheers,

Mike C

PeoplePC Online