Re: [Spridgets] Fuel gauge/Sender issues

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel gauge/Sender issues
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:33:13 -0700
Just let it read backwards.  Such fun, too!!  With an unknowing passenger
you can start off with a empty reading gauge and soon it starts to go
towards full.  Now you've got bragging rights that your car is so
economical, it makes gas as you drive!

It's even better than that 45 lb. cod you caught last weekend!  On a fly
rod, too!

LOL  Paul A