Re: [Spridgets] BRG and modern paint codes

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "Ron Soave"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] BRG and modern paint codes
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 09:52:48 -0700
Ron Soave wrote:  "Listening to the sweet sound of the walls of the garage
extension being poured as I type..."

MEMO TO SELF:
Father I have sinned.
Thou shalt no covet.  Thou shalt not covet.  Thou shalt not covet.

And I will have you know, Mr. Soave, you are indeed a cheating swine.
Going behind my back to call my wife feed her the latest details of the
price reduction on the home of her dreams around the corner from you.  (At
<$400k, that is just more than half the asking price a year ago.)  If it
were not for the kids being here, I would be so sorely tempted.  But you
are so devious!

Buster