Re: [Spridgets] What is still there?

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What is still there?
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:09:30 -0800
It seems that roundabouts (traffic circles) make it nearly impossible for
blind pedestrians to cross the street, as there is never a point in time
when all traffic stops.  I can't find it now but read that there is actually
a class action lawsuit to ban traffic circles as they violate the Americans
With Disabilities Act.
David Riker