[Spridgets] drivel and sprites

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] drivel and sprites
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:20:02 -0800
Like the first robin of spring or the first snow of winter, the sickeningly
predictable political drivel portends the coming of the spridget-in-garage
season.  (Not for me of, course.  I'm driving mine!!)
It is odd that one extreme feels free to post endlessly and the other is
content to silently allow the inevitability of time and history to speak for
them(us).

The upside is: easy block deletes and lack of distracting content that would
cut into garage time.  This week I hook up the ingition control part of the
Megasquirt and dovetail the timing and injection tables for TOTAL DOMINANCE of
the 1275 and its inner workings.  It will do my bidding by Monday!!!!!
Bwahhh ha ha ha ha ....! (how do you spell an evil laugh?)

Glen Byrns