[Spridgets] Merry Chistmas and God's Blessings!

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Spridgets] Merry Chistmas and God's Blessings!
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:32:23 -0800
Well, folks, Pam and I are heading out to Provo, Utah, to celebrate Christmas
with out grandson who is in school in the snowy weather.  So we will be taking
him out to Christmas breakfast and dinner at MacDonalds...if there is one open!
 We will be back next Thursday, so may I take this opportunity to wish the very
best of His Blessings to you and to your families as we celebrate the birth of
his Son.

Good health, good luck, and God's blessings on one and all.

Buster and Pam Evans