[Spridgets] Website Hiccup for Lake of the Ozarks event...

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: [Spridgets] Website Hiccup for Lake of the Ozarks event...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 20:48:30 -0600
All,

We are presently having some difficulties with PayPal via the registration
page at http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org.

Several folks have tried to register and PayPal has not worked properly for
them.

One of the three great statements in life.....   "Yes, we know about it and
we are working on the fix".  (Goes right along with: The check is in the
mail!!  ;-)

If you or someone you know has difficulties registering...  the options are
to download the .pdf file and mail it in or try back again in a few weeks
when we should ahve the problem fixed

Apologies to all....   We're not thrilled about this either!

--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City

For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>