Re: [Spridgets] YOU MIGHT BE A SPRITE DRIVER IF contest

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] YOU MIGHT BE A SPRITE DRIVER IF contest
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:16:17 +0000
I got the most precious expressions on my wife's face a few years back when
I was replacing the hood vent in the kitchen.  The old one used to vent into
the roof area of the garage.  My wife walked into the kitchen while there
was an opening between the 2.  She mentioned that the kitchen was beginning
to smell like the garage.  I replied "Yeah, it smells great, doesn't it?"
Her mouth dropped and she didn't quite know what to say ... so I followed up
with "I better get this closed up before the garage starts to smell like the
kitchen."  She never said a word.  But the expressions were priceless.  (
She is a good cook. )