Re: [Spridgets] Effing snow!

To: dmg@bossig.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Effing snow!
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 16:02:13 -0800
I live on the other side of the mountains from Dave.  Last week we had so
much snow that the I90 pass was closed for most of the week.  They had a
couple of cars hit by avalanches.  They spent most of the week doing
avalanche control and cleaning up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keiy6AibMpA

I saw on the news the other night that the Inn @ Snoqualmie pass has the
entire first floor and most of the second buried under snow.  It might be
completely covered by the weekend.  I hope to get up there this weekend if
the snow stops.  I don't want to go if they require traction tires and
chains.  Coming out of the pass in  a snow storm is not fun.

-g