[Spridgets] Electronic Speedo (possible LBC content?)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Electronic Speedo (possible LBC content?)
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:39:00 -0800
Hello Spridgets,

  just looking thru the latest HOT ROD magazine and came across an
  article for electronic speedo's and tach's from
  classicinstruments.com... .. and in doing a small bit of research,
  found out about ELECTRONIC SPEEDOMETERS.... apparently you remove
  the speedo cable altogether, and screw a sending unit into the
  tranny! .... . to calibrate (at least the autometer electronic
  speedo, push a button, drive a measured 2 miles, and push the
  button again. .. done... no speedo error!... no cable to break or
  replace... .. anyone have any experiences or know more about this
  tech?... seems to be available as a TACH too!!!..

  hmmmmm?

--
Best regards,
Bill                             mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite "the red thing" (HAN8L 49403)
  Kelso, WA. USA

  Back up my hard drive?  How do I put it in reverse?