[Spridgets] (Was: oh oh toy boys NOW Chevy) Now: Copies of Copies

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] (Was: oh oh toy boys NOW Chevy) Now: Copies of Copies
From: Dave Grandeffo <davegran@ticon.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:57:36 -0600
shop@justbrits.com wrote:
> One of my SERIOUS "pet peeves"!!!
>
> Now if someone hits "Reply All" and does NOT EDIT
> the "To:" in their reply all
> THREE of us (me, John & Larry) will again get the
> EXACT same message TWICE!!

Then Ron Soave fired:
> Not with a real mail program you won't.

and Jim Johnson chirped:
> Shut up, Ed.

You have to understand, Ed, that if you're on the digest and not
hovering in front of your computer waiting to add something pithy to the
banter, that you are an outsider; a second class citizen with no rights
who is barely tolerated, and certainly not accomodated. Sort of a
Spridget caste system. Unclean! Unclean!

--
Dave (Digest Subscriber)Grandeffo
www.kettlemorainemotorsports.com