Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 9, Issue 27

To: tequila.brad@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 9, Issue 27
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:12:40 EST
In a message dated 2/14/2008 11:17:33 AM Mountain Standard Time,
tequila.brad@gmail.com writes:

By any  chance, was she walking him towards the  border??

Being a Clinton I think she was taking him back to the room...oh, that's to
ugly...actually I heard she was asking him if he had a lawnmower...

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for  experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be  inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter seven of the Haynes shop  manual.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.