Re: [Spridgets] Have you guys seen this??

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Have you guys seen this??
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:44:44 -0500
Officer Dude reminds me of a psycho Deputy Barney Fife on steroids. They
should keep him far away from the general public and definitely take his
one bullet away.

When dealing with children in a situation like this you need to ask
yourself what would Andy (Griffith) do? Those kids didn't learn anything
from that idiotic display. It just confirmed their suspicions that
adults in general and police especially haven't got a clue.

Robert