Re: [Spridgets] David Lieb thru TX

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] David Lieb thru TX
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 17:02:04 -0600
David,

I was in Topeka on business yesterday and today. We must have passed like
ships in the night!  I was out in the wind and snow last night along with
the temps in the 20s in the Topeka area!!  You earn my "gutsy move of the
year" award!  Buy ya a brew in Lake of the Ozarks!

Cheers!!
Jim

On 2/26/08, David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:

> Yes, David waited to go home until Tuesday.
> We are now home!
> We put on about 760 miles on Monday driving from Amarillo, Texas to St
> Charles, MO. We spent the night with a Midget-owning friend there and
> drove
> the rest of the way today. We had to fight a headwind all the way as well
> as
> rain and snow, but I guess I prefer having the tailwind all day from
> Amarillo to Missouri. Talk about great gas mileage! We had a couple
> tankfuls
> of over 40mpg at 75mph. We won't mention the tankful of 27mpg today ;-)
> David Lieb
> 1972 MG Midget
> 1960 AH Sprite

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>